Hello and happy Friday! I’ve been crazy-busy this week, but very productive. We just wrapped up the shooting for videos that will be online at the Bull Outdoor Products site soon. I hope everyone had a great week, too!
These are five of my favorite food-related finds from all around the Internet this week. Ready? Here we go!
(1) Jacqueline Church: Wordless Wednesday – Roasted Garlic
Jacqueline is a great friend, a great person and extremely talented.
(2) The Accidental Locavore: Grilled Rotisserie Lamb With Harissa and Herbs
I want to give my friend, Anne Maxwell, a huge, “Thank You”!!! I am very honored to have inspired her when she assembled her own delicious version of this recipe.
(3) Food Republic: Video: How To Open A Sea Urchin And Not Bleed To Death
If you’re so inclined, this video shows you how to get the most meat from your uni while avoiding serious injury – especially since it’s best to prepare the creature when it is still alive.
(4) HowToBBQRight.com: Smoking BBQ: Dry Wood vs. Soaked Wood
The author of this post votes for dry wood for the highest quality barbecue and best smoked flavor. Good advice!
(5) Cook Fearless: Recipe: Moroccan-Style Spice Rub
This recipe sounds terrific! I look forward to trying it on some roasted veggies very soon.
Have a great weekend – happy grilling!
Image courtesy of BrianHolm / FreeDigitalPhotos.net