Here we are – another Friday and a new month. August means back-to-school for a lot of kids, but let’s enjoy summer a little longer! This week, I had fun grilling (and eating – nom!) shrimp for my latest blog post for Bull Outdoor Products. I hope everyone’s had a great week, too.
These are my favorite food-related finds from all around the web from this week. Enjoy!
(1) Boozed + Infused: Blueberry-Orange Liqueur for Party Cocktails!
Blueberry and Orange Gin & Tonic? Yes, please!! The fruit makes it healthy, right?! : )
(2) Uni Homemaker: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread
A must try for the weekend! This looks extremely delicious for dessert…or breakfast…or just because.
(3) Patrons of the Pit: A-Maze-N Products LLC Cold Smoke Generators
Cold smoking is a challenging process at best without some expensive equipment. This looks like a great solution! I’m going to order a cold smoker from A-MAZE-N Products today!
(4) Nosh with Josh: SXSW: Smitten by Smitten’s Work
Smitten is one of my ALL-TIME favorite ice cream places (wayyyy better than Bi-RIte). If you are in San Francisco, you have to go!
(5) Kent Whitaker, thedeckchef.com: Smoke Stack Co Culinary Seasoning Smoke
This is a neat idea! A fantastic way to get some smoke flavor!!
I have another post to add this week…it really inspired me.
(6) Project Light to Life: Reader of the Month
A very inspirational story of a young man who has turned his life around and is paying it forward through his venture, Volunteering Abroad. His story reminds us there are no excuses and no good reason to not help others in need.
Here’s hoping you have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend! Happy Grilling!
Images courtesy of Michal Marcol and artur84 (featured image) / FreeDigitalPhotos.net