Without further delay, it’s time to share some of my favorite food-related finds from all around the Internet with you…from adult beverages to baby food! Enjoy!
(1) Mama’s Gotta Bake: White Wine Kiwi-Apple Sangria
Hot weather is perfect for cold drinks…and this one should hit the spot! It sounds super refreshing… can’t wait to try it out.
(2) Eatocracy: Summer’s coolest wine
Okay, one more cool drink post. Couldn’t pass this one up…it’s a great tip on a great summer wine. Gonna have to track this one down!
(3) Root Simple: Straw Bale Garden Update: Success!
Have you heard of straw bale gardening? Very curious… looks like a fantastic idea!
(4) Food Republic: Charred Tomato Salsa Recipe
And that’s how you do that! An authentic salsa recipe right off the grill…yum! (and yes, please!!)
(5) Rockabye Baby!: Rockabye Baby Recipes for National Baby Food Week
This week was National Baby Food Week! This is another great gig that I have had for a few years. I have a lot of fun creating rock-n-roll and country music themed baby food recipes for Rock-A-Bye Baby records! Sure do hope the babies like them!
Have a great weekend – happy grilling!