Hello and happy Friday! We’re already through one week of July and what a week it has been – between preparing for the 4th of July and then celebrating it, the week went by very quickly. Hopefully you had a great 4th of July!
These are some of my favorite food-related finds from all around the web this week.
Cheers – Jeff
(1) Ideas in Food: Grilled Flatbread
Yes, please!! Quickly grill flatbread after the rest of the meal is ready…then everything is ready to eat at the same time. Perfect and delicious.
(2) Root Simple: Watering 101
I’ve been working on my backyard grill set area for a few weeks now. I’m excited because it’s almost completed – all it needs now is a few plants! These are good (and timely) tips about watering.
(3) Patrons of the Pit: Dances With Wood: Maple Planked Bacon Cheese Burgers
In honor of this weekend’s burger bash! These sound amazing
(4) Grapefriend: cocktail friend: dark & stormy
This site is quickly becoming my new best friend…and this is one of my all-time favorite cocktails.
(5) the improvised life: 4th of july pt 1: grill rigs + open-fire paella improvs
A brilliant improv! I NEED a Tuscan grill stand
I hope you have a great weekend – happy grilling!